Albert A Savidge established the Savidge Steering Device Company in Indianapolis in 1913. They manufactured a steering stabilizer for Fords along with a spotlight powered by the magneto. The valve lathe was introduced in 1917. It was available in two sizes. The Junior or the Universal sold for five dollars. These were intended for use with cast iron valves.
Return to Home Page