The Athens Plow Company manufactures discs and harrows. The company was organized in 1921 and incorporated in 1923 with R J Fisher president. E L and C L Wilson were officers. They enjoyed huge success with a disc plow mounted on a Fordson tractor designed and patented by Jay G Stephenson. The patent number is 1,556,173. Advertisements referred to the combination as a motorized integral tractor plow that could be used to pull equipment when not plowing.
Return to Home Page
YouTube channel Wrenchwiki