Brink & Cotton was an important manufacturer of clamps and vises located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The company was established in 1925 by Frederick Brink of Stratford, Connecticut. Cotton never shows up in research including notice of incorporation, legal action, or patents.
The firm was sold to Eugene Maxwell Moore in 1968. Moore worked for Bullard as well as having a family history with Manning, Maxwell, & Moore. He was certainly qualified to run the company. Ownership isn’t clear between 1982 and 1987. The Warren Tool Group acquired the company in 1987 and Wilton in 1995.
Paul C Shaffer’s name comes up during research.
Return to Home Page