The Cincinnati Tool Company was established 1877. Edward Hollister Hargrave designed and patented many of their products. These are marked with his name or an H in a circle. Edward became president in 1884 when 25 years old. The company moved to Norwood in 1910/11. Edward’s son became president upon his father’s death in 1912. The company name became the Hargrave Company in 1925 until 1955. Hargrave was acquired by the Warren Tool Company in 1962.
Return to Home Page