The Dillon Glass Company manufactured wax-sealed fruit jars. Established in Fairmount, Indiana in 1891, the company operated until 1894. Fairmount was in the great Indiana gas belt and was the site of several glass companies. The Marion Fruit Jar Company bought the plant in 1894 and operated until 1904. All known examples are marked on the base which may limit collectability.
Return to Home Page