The Flexible Steel Lacing Company sells lacing for flat belts under the Alligator brand. The company was founded in 1907 by G E Purple, A B Beach, and R S Rinaldo. Their first factory was a meager 360 square feet. By 1910, they were an industry leader. Their 1919 factory was 20,000 square feet and 50,000 by 1923. The privately held company is still in business today.
Return to Home Page