K & B sold a variety of wrenches and hand tools. George A Kilborn and E R Bishop formed a partnership in New Haven, Connecticut in 1896. Brands included Saxon alligator wrenches and Reliance pliers. They also produced S wrenches, adjustable wrenches, and cold chisels. The company absorbed the Bay State Forge Company in 1924. Moore Drop Forge bought the drop forging part of the business in 1937 with Peck, Stow, & Wilcox getting their Green Line tool business.
Return to Home Page YouTube channel Wrenchwiki