The Shaw Propeller Company was incorporated in 1910 in Boston by E W Richardson and J B Leake. They offered the Shaw wrench in addition to propellers. The wrench was originally offered in 8, 10, and 15 inch sizes with an April 26, 1910 patent date. A 4 and 6 also exist. The wrench was heavily advertised from 1913 to 1916 with a Billings and Spencer variation common.
Return to Home Page