Zim Manufacturing

E J & R W Zimmerman began selling auto accessories in Chicago in 1919. The first known reference has them located in the Critchfield Brooks building. The name became Zim Manufacturing in 1921. This is the year the Rex lifting jack was introduced. There is also a connection to M B gauges. The company became part of A E Corporation. This is a family-owned business known for Lang Tools.

Return to Home Page